Saturday, Oct. 4
Dress (and Act) the Part 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- A panel discussing all things cosplay, featuring professional cosplayer Margie Cox located in the HUB room 1.
Artist Alley 1-7 p.m.
- Browse local and student art in the HUB Ballroom.
Video Game Central 1-7 p.m.
- Play video games and compete in tournaments in Corner Pocket.
Clothes Make the Fan 2:30-5 p.m.
- Meet fellow cosplayers in the HUB Ballroom.
Who Are You Wearing? 7-8:30 p.m.
- Cosplayers will walk the red carpet in the HUB Ballroom.
Sunday, Oct. 5
Classic Monster Movie Marathon 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Watch some of the most infamous monster movies of Hollywood history in the JC Cinema.12 p.m. “Frankenstein”
12:25 p.m. “Dracula”
1:55 p.m. “Rosemary’s Baby”
4:25 p.m. “The Exorcist”
6:40 p.m. “American Werewolf in London”
8:40 p.m. “Poltergeist”
10:55 p.m. “Shadow of the Vampire”
- Head to George’s for food, drinks, and crafting.