Monday, Nov. 11
- Disney+ streaming service released.
- U.S. set to have record-breaking Arctic temperatures this week, 30 degrees below average.
- U.S. Marine Corps celebrates its 244th birthday.
- Driver crashes Porsche into second floor of Toms River building, killing two.
Tuesday, Nov. 12
- Australian bush fire spreads near Nana Glen, Australia.
- Protestors clash with police in Santiago, Chile after subway fare increase.
- Former president Jimmy Carter undergoes procedure to remove pressure from the brain.
Wednesday, Nov. 13
- Protests continue in Boliva after Morales resignation Sunday.
- First two witnesses, Bill Taylor and George Kent, testify in impeachment inquiry.
- NFL invites Colin Kaepernick to private workout and interviews.
Thursday, Nov. 14
- Researchers found 146 bugs pre-installed on Android phones, according to Wired.
- Venice flood one of the worst recorded in decades.
- Roger Stone found guilty on all charges of lying to Congress and witness tampering.
- Amazon will challenge Pentagon’s award of $10 billion JEDI contract to Microsoft.
Friday, Nov. 15
- Hospital surprises Mister Rogers’ widow by dressing babies in tiny cardigans and ties, according to People.
- Suspected killer in California school shooting has died, officials say.
- Texas Court of Appeals blocks execution of Rodney Reed, which was set for Nov. 20.
- David Homes testifies behind closed doors for impeachment inquiry.