BY ABIGAIL ADCOX NEWS EDITOR
Monday, Sept. 23
- Climate protestors block street of D.C. during morning commute for climate strike.
- America may lose its “measles elimination” status according to the New York Times.
Tuesday, Sept. 24
- Pelosi confirms formal Trump impeachment inquiry.
- President Trump confirms he withheld military aid from Ukraine, cited wanting aid from other countries.
Wednesday, Sept. 25
- Trump whistleblower agrees to meet with lawmakers if legal counsel is able to attend.
- Juul Labs’ chief executive, Kevin Burns, stepped down amidst vaping outrage.
Thursday, Sept. 26
- Senate votes to extend government funding through Nov. 21 via a continuing resolution.
- Whistleblower complaint against President Trump is released.
- Former French President Jacques Chirac dies at 86.
Friday, Sept. 27
- Sony announces Spider-Man is staying in the MCU.
- Pompeo subpoenaed for documents relating to Ukraine.